Working? It is a new whole world!

I hate Monday.

Haha, when we were in a college, we usually don't feel this way. Mostly because of our schedule that sometimes off on Monday. Yet, that is a different story when you were working. You only have 2 days off in one week. It is also possible that you, unfortunately, have to work on weekend.

After a college life, I determined to be working in a private company, which of course related to my field of study. But sometimes, the world is not working according to your plan. I applied for A LOT of companies and just a few of them calling me back for interview. I came to a job fair and also applied for A BUNCH of companies, but just a few of them giving me a feedback.
At first, I was not that desperate to have a job, but because of those rejections, my heart lost its grip. I was starting to look for a job that was not related to my field of study, Nutrition. I just sent so many resume to various companies.

Thank God, in an early December 2014, I GOT A JOB! It was not my dream job at my dream company, but it was a very good job that gave me so many experiences. I was working for a company in an education business. From that experience, I learned so much about a working world. I learned how to handle a problem that makes me meet a new people. I learned how to train people. I gained my knowledge and increase my speaking skill in English language. Well, maybe not that long that I joined their company, but I am pretty sure that I got a lot of experiences from working there.

After 3 months I joined that company, I decided to resign and joined a private company that I am currently working at. This company is my dream company, although I am not that sure that this is my dream job. However, I love working here. There are still a lot to learn and understand, but I am working hard with my best.

I hope I would earn a lot of things here, not only money (of course! that's the first reason why everybody is looking for a job) but also experiences.
I hope I would meet a lot of nice people and I could work with them.
I hope the best for me and my future.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hope, I Hope...

I Want To Start Writing, Again...