I Want To Start Writing, Again...

I have never imagined that I would stop write something.

Since I was a primary school student, I really loved to write. Whether that was just a short story or even a novel. My writing hobby was also supported by my family, a lot of them kept saying that my stories were fun and they enjoyed it so much. Besides writing, reading was also my source of happiness. I enjoyed reading a novel, and became addicted to it.

I always think that writing and reading is fun and relaxing. Reading and writing is just like a playground of my imagination. If I was doing it, I just felt like I was absolutely absorbed into it. Just felt like it was my own story.

From time to time, I just had a very little time to write, and then that hobby of mine was disappear. And now I know that this is the time to start all over again.

Since I got my first job, as an English teacher, my desire to write in English was developed. I want to expand and enhance my writing skills.
Yeah, I know that I am not a native English speaker, so maybe you will find spelling and grammatical mistakes here and there. However, I am not going to give up.

So here I am. Trying to find out the best way to enhance my writing skills, and it comes to blogging.

And I hope it would went well. *finger crossed*
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hope, I Hope...

Working? It is a new whole world!